100 Cupboards

About The Book:
Written by ND Wilson Series 100 Cupboards Published Year 2007
Twelve-year-old Henry York wakes up one night to find bits of plaster in his hair. Two knobs have broken through the wall above his bed and one of them is slowly turning . . .Henry scrapes the plaster off the wall and discovers cupboards of all different sizes and shapes. Through one he can hear the sound of falling rain. Through another he sees a glowing room–with a man pacing back and forth! Henry soon understands that these are not just cupboards, but portals to other worlds.

The good thing is that I really liked it, the bad thing is that it's a series and it left alot of loopholes in the story which would be an intro for the sequel. The style of writing is quite good it's like reading a storybook. I never read of any story invoving cupboards before but the alternateworld-stuff is so cliche.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no experience in programming but I am interested in writing iPhone apps. I have done a lot of research but I haven't found anything that is for complete beginners. I am 13 years old and i hear that you can make a lot of money from iPhone apps. PLEASE HELP!



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]