Friday Finds #1

Hosted by Should Be Reading.
I do alot of blog stalking too but the posted books below are the ones I found at a bargain bookstore, they are actually in a very good condition that's why I'm ecstatic. You could practically pick anything you fancy since they are really cheap, the only problem is if you happen to like all of them. I restrained myself on the 7th book .


Let's start with my favorite find I, Coriander by Sally Gardner. I love the book cover, I'm already familiar with the story and quite surprised to find it there.


Best Foot Forward by Joan Bauer, the sequel to Rules of the Road (I love this book, by association, haven't gotten around reading it yet ).


I'm not a big fan of yearling covers but anyway here is Sticks by Joan Bauer, again.


The cover of The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman got my attention but the author sealed the deal for me.


Another children's book, I'm Alice, I Think by Susan Juby


The Sweetheart Season by Karen Joy Fowler, I love this cover by Penguin, they made it look like your everyday-chicklit.


Another favorite find, The Know-it-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World by A J Jacobs , can't wait to read this one!

posted by Kaye at October 2, 2009

5 comments:

Mary said...

Wonderful list and they all have great covers!

Kaye said...

Thanks Mary!

lustyreader said...

i've heard good things about The Sweetheart Season, but have never made the leap to pick it up. Lucky you finding it at a bargain bookstore!

gautami tripathy said...

Those are sweet finds!

Friday Find: Rapacia: The Second Circle of Heck

Ms Ulat Buku said...

I love the cover for I, Coriander and The Schwa Was Here. Great list. Happy Reading!