Friday Finds #2

Hosted by Should Be Reading.
I'm happy to find a few books on my wishlist this week, also discovered a few lovely books to read. I know there's another meme for books you actually bought but I like the sound of Friday Finds better. I dont even get my books in from the mail .

The Careful Use of Compliments, 44 Scotland Street and Espresso Tales to add to my Alexander McCall Smith collection, I bought Love Over Scotland last year thinking it wont be hard to find the prequels, so much for that.

I love fairytale retelling books, looking forward on reading The Bloody Chamber: And Other Stories by Angela Carter.

And Only to Deceive, A Poisoned Season and A Fatal Waltz, a series by Tasha Alexander, I'm hoping they'll interest me to read historical fictions which really bores me . The Royal Reviews gave the fist book a high rating.


I bought my copy of Finding Cassie Crazy by Jaclyn Moriarty for a whole price even though it's a very tattered copy because they don't have anything else instock. It's either it or I have to get specially ordered, really hate this chain bookstores!


The Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart. I haven't finish the 1st book yet but I'm collecting the series, they look good on my shelf.


I found alot of ya blogs doing a campaign/promotion for Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph so I bought a copy.


I want to have all the books in Gail Carson Levines's The Princess Tales. The first one I found was Cinderellis and the Glass Hill in Hardback and this week found Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep, a quaint paperback copy.


Another YA books, Skinny-Dipping by Melissa De La Cruz and Dueling Princes by Tyne O'Connell.

posted by Kaye at October 9, 2009

0 comments: