Friday Finds #3

Hosted by Should Be Reading.
Excuse me for taking such liberties with this meme. I just got home and found alot of new and not so new books to add to my TBR list and some from browsing at goodreads to add to my Wishlist .


Fist up Christopher Morley's books, Parnassus on Wheels and The Haunted Bookshop. I love books about books.


From the bargain bin The Fetch by Chris Humphreys I guess is about vampires, My Swordhand is Singing by Marcus Sedwick, another book about vampires. Golden & Grey Book 1 by Louise Arnold which I already have the 2nd book, good thing I found it, now if only the same thing will happen for Fablehaven .


Again bought from my favorite bargain bookstore, Booksale! Little Lady, Big Apple by Hester Browne, Karla will be thrilled she's counting on me to find this . West with Hopeless by Carolyn Lieberg, you can never have too much YA. Foundling by D.M. Cornish has a very nice cover illustration. Also had some awesome non fiction finds; A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle, Cooking for Kings by Ian Kelly and Tilt: A Skewed History of the Tower of Pisa by Nicholas Shrady.


Acquired some popular fictions and crossed out from my wishlist .


As for my wishlist; Rob Ryan and Cassie Maddox Series by Tana French and Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull.

posted by Kaye at October 16, 2009

2 comments:

Grain de Beaute said...

You have some great reading ahead of you with those books. Happy reading!

artseblis said...

i'm very happy to have discovered your blog. i will link you up to mine.

i saw physick book of deliverance at fully booked... was drooling over it, but the hard-bound edition was still too expensive to buy. i'm intrigued by soulless--i really like urban fantasy, and this seems to fit my taste to a T. i hope there are still copies left. did you buy this at FB? what branch?