Friday Finds #4

Hosted by Should Be Reading.
Another week of splurging on books. Alot of NBS branches are still having their clearance sale, I think.


National Geographic: The Photographs
by Leah Bendavid Val
. Published on 1994, it has "The Afghan Girl" at the cover.


The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike, I think I'll love this as I'm looking on books with magical realism element and The Tent by Margaret Atwood but I'll probably have to read Good Bones and Murder in the Dark first.


I don't think anyone buys books at the National Bookstore Branch near my house. Most of the books on their Contemporary Romance Section have yellowing pages, I just knew they'll put these; The Starter Marriage by Kate Harrison and Flora's Lot by Katie Fforde on sale.


I have the book and curious to see the manga version of Bad Kitty, Volume 1: Catnipped by Michele Jaffe.


A bunch of children's/young dult books.



Some newer young adult titles.

posted by Kaye at October 23, 2009

0 comments: