Reading Habbits

I'm sorting my books today and found that a lot of them are half-finished so I'm making a resolution to read one book at a time. I don't have a problem (at least I don't think so) with reading several books at the same time. What I hate though is leaving things unfinished and it happened alot of times already. I blame it on my ocpd, which I blame my father for.


Books Unfinished:
The Odyssey by HomerThe Orange Girl by Jostein GaarderAn Abundance of KatherinesSt. Ursula's Girls Against the Atomic Bomb by Valerie HurleyPrep by Curtis SittenfeldThe Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee StewartThere's No Place Like Here by Cecelia AhernPure Dead Magic by Debi GlioriThe Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie HarrisonInk Exchange by Melissa MarrChosen by Kristin Cast and P C CastKissed by an Angel / Power of Love / Soulmates by Elizabeth ChandlerLet's Get Lost by Sarra ManningSwoon by Nina MalkinThe Art of Mending by Elizabeth BergThe Haunting of Granite Falls by Eva IbbotsonThe Rest Falls Away by Colleen GleasonThe Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren WilligUndead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonThe Elephant Vanishes by Haruki Murakami

PS. Ofcourse that last part was a joke (you know, incase my dad is reading this ).

posted by Kaye at October 24, 2009

0 comments: