I compiled a list of the most captivating 2023 book releases that personally caught my attention. As usual, the majority of these books fall into the genres of mysteries, thrillers, and some speculative fiction, making them a must-read for enthusiasts of these genres. Check out Part 1 and Part 3 24. Where He Can't Find You by Darcy Coates Release date, November 7, 2023 In a town plagued by eerie disappearances and macabre reappearances, Abby Ward navigates a world overshadowed by terror. People vanish only to be found dismembered and grotesquely reassembled, prompting Abby and her sister to live by strict rules aimed at self-preservation. However, when her younger sister, Hope, becomes the next victim, Abby's world shatters. Faced with an uncooperative police force, she divulges all she knows in a bid to rescue Hope. Racing against time, Abby and her friends engage in a high-stakes pursuit, caught in a harrowing game of pursuit and evasion. As they delve deeper into t...
That is HILARIOUS!!! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you too! 😊
DeleteThat's a great line! Welcome to the FLF fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Nice to meet you 😊
DeleteHappy Friday! My first line is from “The Redemption Road” by Christa MacDonald:
ReplyDelete“The jingle of sleigh bells rang out as the door to the shop swung open.”
Hi Becky! Link your blog too, I would to see it 😊
DeleteSounds like a fun read! I'd love for you to stop by:
ReplyDeletehttps://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/08/first-lines-friday-and-56-81619.html
Colletta
Hi Colletta
DeleteFollowed your blog 😊
Your blog name reminded of a line from, I Capture the Castle.
“ I write this sitting in the kitchen sink.”
TRUE STORY I have a book that I was"fighting" with my Grandma over the last time we went camping together before she passed away. It's a blue cover and has a couple on the front with a storm and ship in the background. I have no idea what it's called but STILL try to look for it at any kind of used book sale or garage sale I find even though it's been almost 20 years. At least I know what it's about!
ReplyDeleteToday on my blog I shared the first line from My Dearest Dietrich by Amanda Barratt. I just finished A Glitter of Gold by Liz Johnson but I'm about to start The Healing Jar by Wanda Brunstetter so I'll share that first line here: "Tears sprang to Lenore Lapp’s eyes as she stood with the others who had come to witness this special English wedding." Happy reading!
Hi Becca,
DeleteI can definitely relate to that too. Thank you for posting here and nice to meet you 😊
Sounds like a fun read! Today I'm sharing the first line from The Killing Tide by Dani Pettrey: "Fire ripped through Finn's right shoulder, ricocheting down his arm." Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehttps://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/08/first-line-fridays-killing-tide-by-dani.html
Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading Trial by Patience by Tabitha Bouldin.
"Sully galloped down the trail."
Hope you have a great weekend! 🙂❤📚